Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IS YOU

there r a lot of things i wan to share with u..

almost all my frens know bout u but most of them dono how u look like

i just chat with a long lost sabah fren of mine just now n he told me i talked bout u every time i chatted with him when we were young...

i never buy anything like necklaces for a gal .. u're the 1st 1
is been 10 yrs.. almost all my primary school, secondary school and college fren know i fall for a "sabah gal"

remember tat day u were in my room n i refuse to show u some picture in my Iphone?
actually i lied, those photos are print screen from our whatapps conversations.. whenever i felt lonely n down, i read back our conversations.

whenever i think bout u, i can recall almost every thing tat happen between me n u n also what we have chatted for this 10 yrs..

seriously, there r so many things tat i wan to share with u
when i look at this pic...

i feel so pro on decorating photo

No comments:

Post a Comment