Sunday, September 13, 2009

The DRUNK night!!!

Yesterday 1 of my college classmate, Zheng Yi was celebrating his 20th birthday with me n few of my other college friends in his house..
This is the starting 1 hour during his birthday celebration..


then... CRAZY things happen

CAKE FIGHT!!

That nite after going back home i was SO DRUNK untill i was sleeping in my toilet...

ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE BIRTHDAY BOY

ZHENG YI

He forced me to DRINK n DRINK n DRINK untill my mom also cant reconize me.. >.<.. hahah joking joking!!

all of us had cakes and cream on our whole body accept JOVY.. She's so lucky know how to hide from us... but next time she wont be so lucky anymore especially on 18 Feb next year.. WAKAKAKA!!

Oya.. thx a lot to MOLLY for explaining to my mom!! hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment